Magformers LLC, the maker of Magformers® is proud of our impeccable safety record. Magformers use cylindrical, rare-earth, Neodymimm magnets that are Sonic-welded and safely encapsulated in each HQABS geometric shape.
Magformers® products adhere to strict US safety toy standards and are all CPSIA, EN71, ASTM approved. Magformers® do not use any BPA, phthalates, PVC, latex or toxic materials. Since Magformers LLC has been in business we have not had a safety incident or recall.
Magformers® are safety tested for ages 18M+. Warning: This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can cause complications leading to serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
To ensure safety is upheld at all times follow the guidelines below:
- This product contains magnets. Swallowing magnets can be fatal. If magnets are swallowed, call your doctor or get emergency medical treatment immediately.
- Do not throw the product towards faces.
- Do not place the product near fire.
- To clean the product, wipe it with a dry towel.
- Excess impact or force may damage the product and cause injury.
- Contact MAGFORMERS regarding any damaged or broken product.
- Keep damaged products away from infants, toddlers and children.
- A harmless odor may be noticed when first opening the product. This product contains magnets.
- Do not place near credit cards or electronic devices, including mobile phones, computers, monitors, TVs, portable storage devices, etc.
- Product use not recommended in environments or climates that exceed 80 °F of humidity in excess of 90%.
- Do not place in liquid.
- To minimize the risk of cracking or damaging the product, do not use outdoors.